- Serves: 4
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- 4 200g sirloin steaks, trimmed
Almond mojo sauce:
- 1 bunch coriander including roots and stems, roughly chopped
Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 mango, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
Brush steaks with oil and preheat a chargrill pan or BBQ.
For almond mojo sauce, place coriander roots, stems and leaves in a blender or food processor and process until roughly chopped. Add half the lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil and ½ teaspoon salt and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and fold through almonds, mango and chopped coriander leaves.
Assemble salad and dress with remaining lime juice and oil.
Season steaks with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 5 minutes. Spoon over sauce and serve with salad.
Sourced from Meat & Livestock Australia